NSC Data Elements Page, SSR_STDNT_CONS_ST2, Displays Incorrect Acad Plan Description
(Doc ID 2942025.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Academic Plan Description on the NSC Data Elements page can be incorrect when the same CIP code is used for multiple Academic Plans.
The Description is selected from the Academic Plan Table (ACAD_PLAN_TBL) and the same CIP code is used for multiple Academic Plans.
It is expected the Description will be based on the specific Academic Plan assigned to the student.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables >Academic Structure > Academic Plan Table
- Setup two Academic Plans with the same CIP Code
- Create different Academic Plans using the same CIP Code
- Assign students to the Academic Plans
- Enroll students is the same class
- Run the Consolidated Stats process
- View Student Stats - NSC Data Elements tab the Academic Plan Description is incorrect
This issue started after an Update to CS 9.2.028.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document