EAP - Payment Posting shows Overflow error occurred during numeric data type conversion.
(Doc ID 2950846.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Error occur during payment posting for a big amount voucher.
1. Create a 6.4 trillion-dollar voucher Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Post the voucher. Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Posting
3. Successfully posted. Navigation: Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager
4. Run a check pay cycle for it
5. Run payment posting. Nvigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Payment > Payment Posting
Error on posting the payment:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document