AM: Holiday Calendar Related Content Displays "An error has occurred that has stopped this transaction from continuing." Under Certain Conditions
(Doc ID 2955480.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user accesses the Manage Absences component, the Holiday Calendar Related Content displays the following error and not a list of holidays:
Steps to reproduce:
- Employee Self-Service>Time tile>Manage Absences tile.
- Expand the Related Content on the right side of the page.
- The Balances content displays as expected.
- The Holiday Calendar content displays as seen above.
The error displays under the following conditions:
- The Holiday Calendar has not been built.
- The employees are assigned to a Holiday Calendar of "NONE".
- There are no holidays within the date range of the display.
The employees do have other navigation paths where they can view the Holiday Calendar, but this error condition defeats the purpose of having one place to find this information.
Error occurs after applying PUM 45, which introduced the new "Manage Absences" component, which contains the Related Content for Balances and Holiday Calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document