EAM 9.2: The Load into AM process (AMIF1000) Process Is Loading Data into PS_COST Table with Incorrect Accounting and Transactions Dates When Compared to the Date Fields in the Interface Tables PS_INTFC_PHY and PS_INTFC_FIN.
(Doc ID 2956307.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While processing an interface via the Load into AM process (AMIF1000), the accounting and transaction date values are loaded into the PS_COST table. The transaction and accounting date values are correctly populated in the interface tables PS_INTFC_PHY and PS_INTFC_FIN, but the process AMIF1000 process is loading data into AM tables with the accounting date on the first date of the next period
Possible Replication Steps:
- Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Load Interface > Asset Conversion Process.
- The data in INTFC_FIN, INTFC_PHY_A, and INTFC_PHY_A can be seen in the attachment provided.
- The transaction and accounting dates for these conversion rows are 02-JUL-09, and 01-SEP-22 respectively.
- Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Load Interface > Load into AM process.
- The PS_COST table has the transaction and accounting dates for the cost rows as 01-OCT-22, and 01-OCT-22 respectively. The expectation is to see whatever dates are in the interface tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document