English Data Language Overwritten By Traditional Chinese Data Language When Switching Between Them When Adding A New Effdt Row to Course Catalog
(Doc ID 2959575.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new effective dated row to the Course Catalog when using data language of Traditional Chinese and save, then switch back to data language of English, the context is overwritten in Traditional Chines and not English.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Curriculum Management -> Course Catalog -> Course Catalog
2. Make sure data language option (in upper right hand corner) is set to Traditional Chinese
3. Create a new effective date row and Save
4. Switch data language back to English
5. Note that the context is still Traditional Chinese
6. Exit the page and re-query the course
7. Note that the information is still Traditional Chinese
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document