EPY: Insert a New Additional Row in Payline Ignores Chartfield Mapping Setup Information
(Doc ID 2966618.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Insert an additional row on earnings line on paysheet ignores Chartfield Expense Mapping setup for a specific earning code.
Adding an additional row on earnings line on paysheet should look at the Chartfield Expense Mapping for that specific earning code since the ACCT_CD was not entered on paysheet.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Ensure that you create a GL Group Activity that has that specific earning code (ie. HUB) - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Payroll for North America>GL Interface>GL Activity Grouping
2. Ensure that GL Group Activity is on the Chartfield Expense Mapping mapped to a specific combo code - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Payroll for North America>GL Interface>ChartField Expense Mapping USA
3. Insert a row on the earnings line to enter a specific earnings code (ie. HUB) on paysheet for an employee and ACCT_CD is blank - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Update Paysheets>By Payline
4. Run payroll calculation - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Payroll
5. Run payroll confirm - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Confirm Payroll
6. Run PAYGL01 and verify the ACCT_CD is not populated with a value in PAY_EARNINGS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document