The Submit Button Is Disappearing on the “Submit” Train Stop When Clicking on the Edit Icon on the Review Page
(Doc ID 2981934.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Submit Button Is Disappearing on the “Submit” Train Stop When Clicking on the Edit Icon on the Review Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Supplier Secure Home Page link
2. Supplier Secure Home Page- Click on Manage Profile
3. Click on Supplier Change Request from Left Menu
4. Click Create New Request button
5. Click on Address from the Train stop
6. Click on Edit button
7. Change Address1 from 8734 PARK ST. to 8735 PARK ST.
8. Address changed to 8735 PARK ST. then click OK
9. Click on Submit from the Train stop
10. Check the box Confirm changes and Click on Review button. Note that the Submit button is available and is displayed at this time
11. Click on edit pencil icon
12. The Address train stop is displayed after edit pencil icon is selected above.
13. Click on Submit button
14. Submit button gets disappeared. There is no Submit button after Withdraw button. Submit button does not come back even if we uncheck confirm changes check box or we click on Review button and then click Return.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document