Student Program Plan Status of WADM (Administrative Withdrawal) Is Not Messaged Over to Student Financial Planning (SFP) From Campus Solutions (CS)
(Doc ID 2991316.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some continuing students are Withdrawn with a Program Status code = WADM (Administrative Withdrawal) added on the Student Program/Plan component. When that happens, it's expected a SAFI Message will be sent to SFP with the WADM code. However, this code is not in the program action codes mapping list between CS and SFP, and as a result, no updated SAFI message is sent to SFP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information Student Program/Plan.
- Query the student.
- Update the Program status to WADM.
- Navigate to Campus Community > Student Fin Planning Interface > Process SFP Messages.
- Enter the run control parameters including Message Class = Student Academic and Fin Info and run the Process
- Check the SFP system to note no message was sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document