Customer Address Effective Date Does Not Provide a Calendar Pop Up For Date Selection
(Doc ID 2991655.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Address effective date does not provide a calendar pop up for date selection.
The Customer Address and others effective date field does not display to the right of the date, the calendar selection pop up icon. This can cause date confusion issues for months and dates when they are from 1 to 12. 12/01 versus 01/12.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Menu > Customers > Create Customer Information. Go to General Info tab. At Address Detail Effective Date is not showing calendar selection pop-up
2. On Bill to Options tab, at Customer bill to Options tab there is a calendar pop-up icon
3. The same issue found on Ship to Options tab
4. The same issue found on Sold to Options tab
5. The same issue found on Credit Profile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document