Process Formulas Step of Batch Budget Assignment Fails With ""FETCH IAMT" Error Displayed in FAPBDGTF Log File
(Doc ID 609437.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Batch Budget Assignment processes, the Process Formulas Step fails with the following error, as displayed in the FAPBDGTF log file:
The same issue can also occur when building a budget on-line from the Create Student Budget component, as documented in <Note 2777913.1>.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Budgets > Assign Budgets > Process Formula > Batch Budget Assignment - Process Formulas and run the process.
- In Process Monitor, note when the process finishes in Error status.
- Click the Details link for the process instance
- Click the link that says 'View Log/Trace'
- Click into the FAPBDGTF .log file, in the file list, and note the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document