EAR8.8+ : Troubleshooting Payment Worksheet Accounting Entries Out of Balance ACTOB Errors
(Doc ID 657914.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 8.8 to 9.2 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Proactive Support Update 18-Mar-2013 ***
PeopleSoft Receivables Home 1299436.1 > PeopleSoft Receivables Troubleshooting Primary Case Studies 1272622.1 > 657914.1
The objective of this document is to provide an example of how a user could Debug Payment Worksheet Accounting Entries Out of Balance (ACTOB) Errors?
This document represents the 5th of 7 document types that a user should create. These document types are:
1. Product Information Center: Summary note that serves as an index for rebuilt content on this topic
2. Primary Setup Note / Case Study: Main note that summarizes the high-level implementation steps for a given feature or business process.
3. Detailed Setup Note: Supporting note that provides detailed instructions for completing one of the steps in the case study article. These instructions are based upon the actual implementation of the feature by the author of the article and not simply on conceptual steps from existing content.
4. Primary Troubleshooting Note: Article that outlines summary troubleshooting steps for an entire feature or business process.
5. Detailed Troubleshooting Note: (This Note) Article that provides detailed troubleshooting steps for a specific step in a feature or business process
6. Error Summary Note: Note that contains a listing of each error that can occur along with pointers to individual error notes.
7. Individual Error Note: Note with a title that matches an error message. This note summarizes known defects that cause the error and redirects the user to appropriate detailed setup note or troubleshooting notes from above (as appropriate).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|PeopleSoft Receivables Home 1299436.1 > PeopleSoft Receivables Troubleshooting Primary Case Studies 1272622.1 > 657914.1|