Fiscal Operation May be on Hold with Interface Generation Error when Created from XML with ICMS Tax Base Reduction Tags
(Doc ID 2608521.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:LAD Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version 12.1: Brazil Consulting Localizations
Fiscal Operation gets stuck on hold with “Interface generation error” message when created from xml file with ICMS tax base reduction tags.
Fiscal Operation should be normally created from xml file with ICMS tax base reduction tags, without any hold.
To reproduce this issue, follow these steps:
1. Using the eFiscal Document Loader solution, load the ICMS Tax Calculation Base reduction tags xml into Integrated Receiving.
ICMS Tax Calculation Base reduction tags are in the following example as, “Base reduction aliquot”, and “Reduced base”.
<pRedBC>20.00</pRedBC> Base reduction aliquot
<vBC>2706.84</vBC> Reduced base
2. In Integrated Receiving, ensure that ICMS base reduction is not enabled at any of the following levels:
a. Organization level:
Setup > Organizations > Parameters > Parameters tab > Choose ICMS Calculation Basis Reduction
b. Fiscal Exception level:
Setup > Fiscal Options > Regulatory Acts
3. Create the Fiscal Operation from the loaded xml file by running the Invoices Open Interface Import concurrent program.
Ensure that the concurrent program is executed with Automatic Approval parameter option.
Note: The Fiscal Operation may be on hold with a Interface Generation Error message, because it is not created with the ICMS reduced base of the interface record,
but with the full base instead.
4. Click on the Divergences Query button, and notice that ICMS base of the Interface record differs from the ICMS base of the Fiscal Operation from which it was created.
5. Release the hold and the Fiscal Operation will approve incorrect ICMS tax base, and consequently, with incorrect ICMS tax amounts.
Fiscal Operation may be approved with an incorrect ICMS tax base and, consequently, with incorrect ICMS tax amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document