Integrated Receiving (RI) New Fiscal Operation to replace a reverted one is not completed due to an error with the invoice numbering
(Doc ID 2638850.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:LAD Add-on Localizations - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Brazil Consulting Localizations
New Fiscal Operation to replace a reverted one is not completed due to an error with the invoice numbering.
New Fiscal Operation to replace a reverted one should be completed without any error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Integrated Receiving
2. Navigation: Receipts > Reversion
3. Find a Fiscal Operation and then click on Revert Operation button. Reversion is done.
4. Then enter a new Fiscal Operation.
5. The following error message is displayed:
The combination of Invoice Number, Series and Date of Issue already exists
The issue has the following business impact:
Users cannot enter a new Fiscal Operation to replace a reverted one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document