Brazilian Integrated Receiving: Sum of line amounts of a Fiscal Document does not match with its header amount
(Doc ID 2646512.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:LAD Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version 12: Brazil Consulting Localizations
Sum of line amounts of a Fiscal Document does not match with its header amount, when the document includes Discount/Charge Amount along with Other Expenses (Services).
Sum of line amounts of a Fiscal Document should always match with its header amount.
1. Responsibility: Integrated Receiving
2. Navigation: Receipts > Entry
3. Enter the Fiscal Operation data.
4. Click Invoice Entry.
5. Enter the Invoice Header data.
6. On the Other Values tab, enter values for both Discount/Charge Amount and Other Expenses (Services) fields.
7. Click Invoice Lines.
8. Enter the Invoice Lines data.
Notice that Discount/Charge Amount and Other Expenses (Services) are actually applied to each line entered, as they should be.
However, the sum of the calculated line amounts does not match with the Net Amount field on the header.
9. On the Fiscal Operation Entry main window, click Approval.
Notice that the document is put on hold with the following message:
Due to this issue, Integrated Receiving Fiscal Operations cannot be completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document