In Brazilian Electronic Fiscal Document Loader, RPA documents are rejected by the import process
(Doc ID 2655904.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:LAD Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Brazilian Electronic Fiscal Document Loader, Recibo de Pagamento de Autônomo (RPA) documents are rejected by the import process.
In Brazilian Electronic Fiscal Document Loader, RPA documents should be successfully imported.
Please notice that RPA stands for Freelance Payment Receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Payables
2. Navigation: Suppliers > Entry
3. Define a Supplier as an individual person of Carrier type.
4. Create two or more sites using the same Cadastro de Pessoa Física (CPF) number for this supplier.
Please notice that the CPF number identifies individual taxpayers when dealing with Brazilian tax authorities.
5. Responsibility: CLL: Brazilian EBS-OTM Integration
6. Run the concurrent program CLL F514: Service Get Files to import RPA documents for this supplier.
7. Responsibility: CLL: Brazilian Electronic Fiscal Document Loader
8. Navigation: Electronic Fiscal Document Workbench
9. Query the RPA number and verify the document status. It will be shown as Rejected.
10. Use the following SQL, entering the RPA number in the parameter &access_key_number, to retrieve the log:
RPA documents are not imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document