Crash of Loyalty Real Time Engine While Processing Tiers - SBL-BPR-00162
(Doc ID 1124845.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 03/15/2015
On : 220.127.116.11 SIA  version, Loyalty
When attempting to process Tier change, the following error occurs.
Error invoking service 'LOY Processing Engine', method 'SubmitObjectForProcessing' at step 'Invoke Submit Object'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) The Tier promotion has an Assign Points action that assigns to member points of point types X
2) The loyalty program has expiry basis set at point type level
3) Point type X has following settings
a. Expiry basis: Period
b. Period: 3
c. Period UOM: Years
d. Expiration Snap To: Member Anniversary Date
4) Navigate to Loyalty Member screen > Tiers
5) For the Active Tier select Process Tier Change button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!