SBL-ISS-00121 Error Message When Trying To Use A Product Released By A Concurrently Logged In User
(Doc ID 1165094.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 7.8.2  to 188.8.131.52 [Release V7 to V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a product recently released by a concurrent user, the following error occurs:
An active version can not be found: Type ISS_PROD_DEF; Name <Product Name>; Time stamp <Date-Time> (SBL-ISS-00121)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as SADMIN on one session.
2. Log in as TEST01 on another session.
3. As SADMIN, create a new product 'AL Test Product' and Release it.
4. As TEST01, go to Sales Orders, create new sales order and select 'AL Test Product', no problem.
5. As SADMIN, create another product 'AL Test Product 1' and Release it.
6. As TEST01, using same Sales Order, try to add 'AL Test Product 1'
7. The following error message is seen:
An active version can not be found: Type ISS_PROD_DEF; Name AL Test Product 1; Time stamp 07/10/2010 15:11:24(SBL-ISS-00121)
8. If SADMIN adds AL Test Product 1 to the Sales Order then it is fine, no error.
9. If TEST01 goes to Administration - Product, locks 'AL Test Product 1' and Releases it and then tries to add the product to the Sales Order, it will work this time (no error).
10. Also, if TEST01 logs out and logs back in again, he will be able to access the product...
The same holds true in reverse. For example, TEST01 publishes the product and SADMIN tries to add it to sales order, the error message will be seen.
The same problem is also seen if two instances of the same login are concurrently logged in too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document