Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel ePharma Sales - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Mar-2014***
When search results are configured to be displayed on the left (under the Look-In applet), the first Siebel Search operation fails with following error (next search operations are successful).
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Siebel Search functionality has been configured successfully: Siebel and Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) are integrated.
2. In Siebel 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199: ACR452, ACR603 and ACR439 are implemented.
As per 188.8.131.52 and later, the Incremental Repository Merge (IRM) is mandatory; hence above 3 ACRs are implemented automatically by IRM. Since ACR439 is implemented, the search results are displayed on the left side.
3. Open the Search Center and select a Search Category in 'Look In' drop-down list.
4. Enter a keyword and click on 'Go' button.
5. The below error is displayed:
"This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed. Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add a new record (SBL-DAT-00215)".
6. Close the Search Center and open it again.
7. The Keyword and the 'Look In' value are still retained.
8. Click 'Go' and the search operation will be successful without any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms