Task Loosing Context On Hitting Previous
(Doc ID 1516364.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Task Loosing Context on hitting PreviousIt should show same record while hitting previous button
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) I choose an Account: "Test Account" and there is existing Opportnity "Test Opportunity" under this Account.
2) I initialize the Task with "Test Account" as the Context Record.
3) I reach to first View of the Task : Add a New Opportunity with Name "New Opportunity" and hit Next
4) I reach second View of the Task: Opportunity shown is "New Opportunity", and I hit "Previous"
5) I reach to the First View again and the Record Shown now is "Test Opportunity" and not the "New Opportnity" and I hit Next again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document