Consumer Goods - Attachments, Literature Are Not Copied To Targeted Account During Account Promotion
(Doc ID 1563765.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consumer Goods (with ACRs 480 and 526)
When promoting a Targeted Account, the corresponding Attachments and Literature are not copied.
1. Launch Consumer Goods application.
2. Go to Promotions > Corporate Promotions List.
3. Drill down on a Corporate Promotion.
4. Go to Target Accounts,
5, Add Attachments and Literature (by selecting New File button).
6. Click the "Create Account Promotion" button.
7. Verify the Promotion is created in Promotions > Account Promotions List.
Result: Attachments and Literatures are not copied to Account Promotion after selecting the "Create Account Promotion" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document