Open UI: Adding custom Form Section control makes vertical spacing inhomogeneous
(Doc ID 1593508.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
”Checked for Relevance on 08-Apr-2015”
A Form Section Control was added to Service Request Detail Applet.
After adding this control, the applet exposed uneven spacing between some of its controls.
Also, some section headers appear as right-aligned rather than left-aligned.
When removing the Form Section Control again, the issue disappears.
Things tried so far (without success):
- Remove the controls and add them back to re-align them
- Place the controls in the same line
- Changing the HTML Height property of all controls to the same value
This step allowed to restore the even spacing:
- Modify the CSS through the Developer Tools in the browser
Siebel 188.8.131.52  on Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
After adding a Form Section Control, the controls in the form applet should remain evenly spaced.
Section headers should be aligned to the left.
After adding a Form Section Control, the controls in the form applet expose uneven vertical spacing. Some of the section headers get aligned to the right.
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. In Siebel Tools, navigate to Service Request Detail Applet.
2. Add a Form Section Control; for example, add a Caller Details section above the caller name, email, and phone controls.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document