OSES OpenUI Fails With SBL-UIF-00340 Error While Drilling Down An Attachment Search Result
(Doc ID 1602346.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel Open UI, when attempting to drill-down an attachment search result, the below error message is displayed:
We detected an Error which may have occurred for one or more of the following reasons:
Invalid parameter: '1-2B09' passed to SWE.(SBL-UIF-00340)
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Siebel Search: Siebel and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) have been integrated.
2. Open the Search center.
3. Select a search attachment category, e.g.: 'SR Attachment'.
4. Enter a keyword.
5. Execute the search operation.
6. Click 'Show All' button.
7. Drill-down a search result.
8. The below message is displayed:
invalid parameter: '1-2B09' passed to SWE.(SBL-UIF-00340)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document