Siebel CRM : Export Functionality Is Not Working Properly In IE10.
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export Functionality is not working properly in IE10.
1. Navigate to Administration-Data > List of Values.
2. Find the record count. Menu > Record Count.( Count is 32787)
3. Export these records to excel through Menu > Export.
4. Select the default values and click Next button.
5. It shows correct number of records (32787) being exported. Save this to excel file.
6. Open the excel file.
7. For the first time it is exporting correctly.
8. Navigate to some other view and come back to Administration-Data and try to export again.
9. Once you open the excel file where it is exported you can see that all the columns are merged and the number of records exported also do not match the record count.
10. This issue is happening in IE10 and Microsoft Office 2010 ie with Microsoft Excel 2010
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms