Copy And Paste In To Email Template Does Not Work Correctly in Google Chrome
(Doc ID 1635383.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy and Paste in to Email Template does not work correctly in Google Chrome. Same functionality works fine for IE8 and Mozilla browsers.
Steps to reproduce issue.
1. Send email to manager.
2. Select communication template.
3. Go to Copy text from other application (MS Outlook)
4. Click back in the template
5. press Ctrl + V to paste
6. you need to hit Ctrl + V to paste again.
7. If you do a right click and select paste option, browser throws the following error:
"Beacuse of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit Ok."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document