Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 18.104.22.168  to 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199  version, SmartScript
After apply 188.8.131.52 23021 SIA Quick Fix 0002124 and also replace the original files: treeappletphyrenderer.js, explorerpmodel.js and smartscriptrenderer.js as per recommendation performance of the SmartScript is better but still takes several seconds or tenth of seconds to execute basic navigation or to launch the SmartScripts. For example a simple Next page takes up to 10 seconds. We can see the behavior with IE 9 on Windows 7.
This can be observed launching large SmartScript with about 200 questions and several pages. This is observed in Siebel OpenUI, when using Siebel High Interactivity mode the performance is good like Next is executed in about 1 second or less.
The SmartScript performance in OpenUI should be similar to the SmartScript performance in High Interactivity mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a very large SmartScript, in customer case 26 pages with about 771 questions.
2. Login on Siebel using OpenUI with IE 9
3. Go to Site Map>SmartScript>Scripts
4. Select the SS and click on it to launch.
5. It takes more than 30 seconds to SS to show up
6. Click on Next it takes more than 10 second to go to next page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms