SetProperty control method does not work in Applet_ChangeRecord on 18.104.22.168 Open UI
(Doc ID 1995641.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.2 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following steps do not work in 126.96.36.199 Open UI.
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Go to [Applet] object list and select 'SIS Account Entry Applet'.
3. Open Browser Script editor.
4. Add the following code:
var ctl = this.FindControl("Location");
5. Compile SRF file and login Siebel Open UI application with the new SRF file.
6. Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
7. Move the mouse focus to the lower form applet.
8. Click 'Next Record' button.
9. Site control should be hidden, but it stays.
With above steps, 188.8.131.52.x Open UI and 184.108.40.206.x HI works fine as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document