SetProperty control method does not work in Applet_ChangeRecord on 184.108.40.206 Open UI
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.2 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following steps do not work in 18.104.22.168 Open UI.
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Go to [Applet] object list and select 'SIS Account Entry Applet'.
3. Open Browser Script editor.
4. Add the following code:
var ctl = this.FindControl("Location");
5. Compile SRF file and login Siebel Open UI application with the new SRF file.
6. Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
7. Move the mouse focus to the lower form applet.
8. Click 'Next Record' button.
9. Site control should be hidden, but it stays.
With above steps, 22.214.171.124.x Open UI and 126.96.36.199.x HI works fine as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms