In Siebel Open UI BIP Report Showing All Output Types instead of Default Output Type
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.12 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Siebel Open UI Application
2. Navigate to Reports - Standard Templates view
3. Set the default output type for any Out of the box report , for example 'Account List'
4. Go to 'My Accounts' view, click on 'Report(s)' icon.
5. Select the 'Account List' report for 'Report Name' in 'Run Report' view.
6. Verify the 'Output Type' value, it is still showing all the report output types for selection, instead of only showing the default report output type set for this report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms