Implicit Save is Not Working On Parent Record for a New Record on Clicking "New File" Button In SR-Attachment Detail View
(Doc ID 2048699.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implicit Save on SR record is not working in SR-Attachment detail view for new records.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Service request --> Attachments applet Using Siebel OpenUI
2. In teh top applet Create Service Request
3. Blank out the Status field
4. In the Attachments tab --> Click new File button
5. Implicit save should happen in SR ad it should throw an error saying Status is a required field
6. but SR does not gets saved and error does not come but you are allowed to
add the attachments
7. Same happen on drag and drop of attachments.
Please note: this issue is not found in other child applets like activities,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document