Tab navigation in Form applet in Open UI is random.
(Doc ID 2064556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] to 15.3 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tab Navigation in Form Applets are random and erratic which is not uniform as that of in HI mode.
Follow the steps from Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring Applet Layout > Options for Configuring an Applet Layout > Setting the Tab Order for Fields in an Applet
To set the tab order for fields in an applet
1. In Siebel Tools, click Applet in the Object Explorer.
2. In the Applets list, locate the applet you must modify, right-click, and then click Edit Web Layout.
3. Click the Format menu, choose Set Tab Order.
Siebel Tools modifies the mode of the Applet Layout Editor to Set Tab Order and displays a number next to each control. If the user repeatedly presses the tab button, then the number indicates the sequence that the user uses to navigate through the controls.
4. To create the tab order, click each control in the same sequence that the user must use to navigate through the controls.
Siebel Tools assigns a sequence number to each control when you click the control.
5. After you assign all the controls, click the canvas.
Siebel Tools returns the Applet Layout Editor to normal edit mode. If necessary, you can start at Step 1 to reset the tab order.
6. Save your modifications.
7. Click the Format menu, and then click Set Tab Order.
Siebel Tools returns the Applet Layout Editor to normal edit mode.
8. Repeat steps Step 1 through Step 7 for each applet web template mode.
Even the tab order is explicitly defined, tab navigation in Open UI does not follow it. HI client does it correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document