Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.13 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Application Deployment Manager (ADM) to deploy the BIP Report Template Registration ADM Data Type, the binary for the XLF file is not included in the generated XML file.
Only the binary for the RTF file is included in the XML file.
1. Launch application in Open UI.
2. Navigate to Application Deployment Manager > Deployment Projects.
3. Create a new ADM Project, using the following as an example:
Name: BIP XLF Test
Check Active Flag
Check Export to File
Check Session Configurable
Navigate to Project Items applets and add ADM Data Type:
ADM Data Types: BIP Report Template Registration (expand to see child BIP Report Template Translations)
Define Deployment Mode: Upsert
Define Filter: [Report Name] Like "ABC*"
4. Click Validate Filter button.
5. Enable "BIP XLF Test" Project: Click Enable button.
6. Navigate to Application Deployment Manager > Deployment Session.
Create new Session: Select the newly created Project: BIP XLF Test.
7. Click Refresh button.
8. Deploy Project:
Click Deploy button.
Enter Export Folder: C:\TEMP
Click Export button.
Result: ADM creates the XML file without any errors; however, the XML Export file does not include the XLF binary, as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms