The From Field Does Not Auto Populate On The Siebel Email Client For Some Application Languages On The Same Enterprise
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel user are using F9 with Siebel Email Client in HI mode. When using an application in French the From drop down field shows the Profiles available for the end user. Also in Site Map>User Preferences>Outbound Communications>Send Email section , Default Profile field the drop down show up the Profiles.
Now new language has been deployed and for these new applications with new languages the From drop down field or the Default Profile field do NOT show any records to pick. The pick list is empty.
The pick list should show the Profiles available in From field in Send Communication Applet and Default Profile in User Preferences regardless the application language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to a new enable Application on another language they the default French language.
2. Go to Site Map>User Preferences>Outbound Communications>Send Email section , Default Profile field
3. Click on the drop down arrow to bring the existing Profiles for emails in the application.
4. No records show up, the pick list is empty.
5. The same works fine in French application that is the existing language deployed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms