Is The Upgrade Tuner Mandatory To Improve IRM Performance?
(Doc ID 2099033.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Is the upgrade tuner necessary for customer's upgrade environment?
2. Is there any concerns about more utilization of database, memory and CPU when using upgrade tuner?
3. We want to know if these steps (Importing new customer rep, import siebel data and Synch physical and logical indexes) can be tuned (decreasing time spent) using the upgrade tuner or addictive schema changes feature?
4. Can one ignore all these SQL statements that returned 0 rows which showed up with the Upgrade tuner?
5. What should be the next steps for Test and Prod environments using the output from Upgrade Tuner?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document