'Apply' Operation Fails With 'Unable to Load Dictionary Data.'
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Siebel Tools - Version 15.4 [IP2015] to 15.4 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Apply' operation fails with 'Unable to load dictionary data.' when Computation Expression is set incorrectly.
As part of database column encryption, the following steps are done.
1) Start Siebel Tools Client.
2) Select target table on the Table object.
3) Select target column on the Column object.
4) Set value on the Computation Expression field as below.
5) Set appropriate colun name on the Encrypt Key Specifier field.
6) Click Apply/DDL button.
7) Select Apply.
8) Set necessary parameters then click OK and it fails with Unable to load dictionary data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms