To Select Record While The Arrow Key Is Held, Unexpected Update Occurs.
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Siebel 15.6, just to select other record may update it unexpectedly.
This issue is only reproducible on IE11. Using Chrome or Firefox, the focus is moved to the newly selected record without any update.
<Steps to reproduce>
1) Start Siebel 15.6 then connect to Callcenter (callcenter_enu) running on IE11.
2) Navigate to 'Contact List View'.
3) Highlight a record with (Job Title = 3)
4) Hold 'down arrow' key.
5) While the 'down arrow' key is held, click the record with (Job Title = 4).
6) The cursor may move down to the bottom the row. If this is the case, click the record with (Job Title = 4) again while holding the 'down arrow' key.
7) Now the value on Job Title for 'newly selected record' is changed from 4 to 3.
The same issue occurs when 'up arrow' key is held instead of 'down arrow' key.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms