Data gets updated unintentionally in MVG applet in Open UI
(Doc ID 2116399.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data in MVG applet gets updated unintentionally with the following steps:
(1) Go to [Contacts]->[Contact Lists] and select any record.
(2) Click right edge icon in Account field to open Account MVG applet.
(3) Click [+] icon to create a new account. Create at least 1 account.
Make sure that the MVG applet has 5 account records (for example,
if MVG applet already had 3 records, create 2 new records)
***The issue is reproducible as long as there are multiple records in MVG
applet. I choose 5 because it is the easiest to reproduce the issue. ***
(5) Click Name field on the 3rd record. You will notice that the 1st record
still is highlighted even though the focus moves to the 3rd record.
(6) Click 'Next Record' icon. You will notice that the focus does not move.
(7) Click 'Next Record' icon again. You will notice that the focus all the
sudden moves to the 1st record and the Name value on the 4th record is
updated with the Name value of the 3rd record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document