Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.12 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a static LOV that includes a (null) as the value in one record, and a text value in a different record, results in :
1) HI show 2 possible selection-able records: empty and the populated one;
2) OUI show only the populated one
1) Navigate to Business Components, query for "PickList Generic"
2) Copy "PickList Generic", naming new BC "AATest PickList"
3) Add new Field: NAME="Low" COLUMN="LOW" to this BC.
4) Navigate to PickList object, and query for "FIN PickList Service Request Status"
5) Copy "FIN PickList Service Request Status" naming new PickList object as "AATest PickList"
6) Change BC to "AATest PickList"
7) Navigate to Business Components, and query for Service Request.
8) In Service Request BC, copy "Status" field naming the new field "AATest Status", change PickList to use AATest PickList
9) In PickMap , change PickList Field to "Low", Field to "AATest Status"
10) Navigate to Applets, and query for "SR Status Pick Applet" or Service Request Detail Applet
11) Copy the "SR Status Pick Applet", naming new Applet "AATest SR Status Pick Applet".
12) Change the BC to "AATest PickList"
13) Add new List Column for Low, HTML Type "Field"
14) Replace the Status List Column with Low in the Edit List.
15) Add new Control to Service Request Detail Applet for Pick based on new Field AATest PickList, and set the Pick Applet attribute to "AATest SR Status Pick Applet"
16) Compile all changes.
17) Modified List of Values for type SR_STATUS to show some entries with a value in "Low", and some entries with the "Low" value being empty.
18) Tested in HI, I am seeing the empty Low value lines.
19) Tested in OUI, and I am not seeing the empty Low values lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms