List Of Values Not Refreshing After Clear Cache
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 16.0 [IP2016]--inactive [Release V15 to V16--inactive.]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality Creating a New List of Value of an Un-Bounded Pick-list and Clearing the Cache Does Not Show Up Values in the respective Pick-List Drop Down
1. Login to Application using SADMIN / SADMIN.
2. Go to Siebel Tools > Pick any Unbounded pick-list.
3. Go Site Map Administration Data> List of Values explorer.
4. Query for the Pick-list Type and Create a new Value and Click on Clear Cache Button.
5. Go to UI Navigation where that Pick-List is used , check the List Of Value : the newly created List Of Value Does not show up.
6. Click on F5 Refresh on the browser, you will start seeing the List Of Value.
7. Sign out of application and sign in you will see the newly created List Of Value Coming up in the Drop Down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms