Reports Execution Fails With Error "oracle.xdo.XDOException: XSLT10gR1: Failed Secure Java Extensions check"
(Doc ID 2171623.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The solution applies for both BI Publisher 11g and 12c.
After completing Siebel - BI Publisher Integration steps, reports execution fails with generic error 'SBL-RPT-50524'.
Further reviewing the XMLP Report Server Component and BI Publisher logs, shows below specific errors:
XMLP Log file:
SBL-EAI-04304: Unknown Part ':oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.OperationFailedException' for operation 'runReport' exists in SOAP message.
SBL-EAI-04308: Operation 'runReport' of Web Service 'http://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/service/v11/PublicReportService.PublicReportServiceService' at port 'PublicReportService_v11' failed with the following explanation: "oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.OperationFailedException: PublicReportService::generateReport for reportAbsolutePath [/SiebelCRMReports/Service Request Activity - All.xdo] failed: due to oracle.xdo.XDOException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: XSLT10gR1: Failed Secure Java Extensions check.".
[AdminServer] [WARNING]  [oracle.xdo] [tid: 11] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 08a06069beb7d279:6f4922c0:15673200813:-8000-00000000000000a2,0] [APP: bipublisher#11.1.1] oracle.xdo.XDOException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: XSLT10gR1: Failed Secure Java Extensions check.[[
While doing BI Publisher integration steps, if setting the BIP Server parameter 'Disable External Reference' to 'False' is missed;
If default output for the report at BIP server level is set following the below steps. Because this is resetting the 'Disable external references' property to 'True' from 'Null' at report level.
1. Login to BIP Server
2. Under catalog, navigate to and select 'SiebelCRMReports' folder
3. On the right hand side, choose any Siebel BIP report folder and click on Edit.
4. On top right hand side corner find 'view a list'. Click on that
5. This will popup Layout window
6. Set the default Output Format to any existing value
7. Restart the BIP services
8. Login to BIP server again
9. Navigate to the report folder again follow above 2nd and 3rd step
10. Click on 'Properties' which exists on the top right banner.
11. Report Properties window will popup.
12. Click on 'Formatting' tab.
13. Find the property 'Disable external references' under 'FO Processing' Check if it has 'True' value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document