Navigation in List Applet Does Not Display Updated Records as Shown in Tree Applet for Organizations
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.1 [IP2016] to 16.4 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Siebel Tools - Version 16.1 [IP2016] to 16.4 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.18 [IP2014] version, and IP16 PS3
When navigating in List Applets in a view containing the Tree Applet, navigation is not possible.
When clicking on the last record from the List Applet and then clicking the next record button, the record in the List Applet is not changed, but the record in the Tree Applet is changed.
1. Go to Administration - Group -> Organizations.
2. In the List Applet, go to the last record and click THE "Next" navigation button.
Result: In the List Applet, the record is not changed; however, in the Tree Applet, the record changes.
3. Click Next a few times to observe the behavior
4. Go to the first record in List Applet and observe that the record does not match the record in the Tree Applet.
5. Click on Previous Record button and observe that the record is changed in the Tree Applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms