CS RollUp Fields-User Property Not Working (Shipment To Product or Baseline To Product, And Then To Promoted Product Group)
(Doc ID 2209123.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 15.3 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using rollup fields to add information from BC: CS CG Promoted Product Shipment to BC: CS CG Promoted Product Shipment, custom fields are not rolled up.
The desire is to use the rollup fields to move data from CS CG Promoted Product Shipment to CPG Plan Account Promotion Product.
However, when the rollup is executed, this new custom field is not populated.
Steps to re-produce:
-Add an Account Promotion, include an Account
- Select a category and product
- Select the shipment button
- Drill down to the level of the product and check the shipment view
- note the shipment revenue in the child applet is populated and the total revenue in the parent is a total of that field
This shows the calculation has occurred in standard and proves the out of the box functionality is working.
Make the following changes:
- Add a new column on the table : S_SRC_CHNL named : X_ATTR_01 with exactly the same attributes of the column ACTL_TOTAL_REVN (essentially a copy)
- BC: CPG Plan Account Promotion Product create a new field called "New Field" which is a copy of "Actual Total Revenue" joining the BC field to the new column : X_ATTR_01
- Change the BC of : CS CG Promoted Product Shipment > user property to : CS RollUp Fields: CPG Plan 1 "Promotion Shipment Revenue", "New Field" (back up the old value)
- Re-run the original test on a new record.
Result: The total revenue in the parent applet is still a total of the child records. This should not be the case if the rollup controls this field.
Also review in the log for an update in to : S_SRC_CHNL > X_ATTR_01.
This is not seen; hence, the rollup does not work on this Business Component.
The same behavior was observed when trying to rollup custom field from Baseline to Product and then to Promoted Group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document