Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 15.7 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Is it possible to access distributed queues from Siebel EAI JMS Transport business service?
2. Can Siebel support other than t3 client with WebLogic?
3. Can the url to the JMS load balancer in the jndi.properties file use https instead of http?
For example: java.naming.provider.url=https://active_passive_url.gm.com
4. What happens when there are multiple servers/ports listed for the java.naming.provider.url for Siebel EAI JMS Transport SendReceive method?
For example, if our jdni.properties file looks like this,
Will the receiver component ever connect to server2 or server3? Or, will it disregard them?
5. What happens when there are multiple servers/ports listed for the java.naming.provider.url for Siebel EAI JMS Transport JMSReceiver component tasks?
For Siebel Inbound message handling through the receivers, if there are multiple Weblogic servers listed in the properties file (e.g. java.naming.provider.url=t3://server1:8011,server2:8011,server3:8011), how does Siebel poll each of these servers? Does it retrieve all the messages from server 1, then retrieve all messages from Server 2, then server 3, etc.?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms