Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Siebel Marketing and OBIEE 12c
When trying to add a new Segment to the Campaign, the following error occurs:
Operation 'impersonate' of Web Service 'com.siebel.analytics.web/soap/v1.SAWSessionService' at port 'SAWSessionServiceSoap' failed with the following explanation: "Authentication error. An invalid User Name or Password was entered.".(SBL-EAI-04308)
1) Go to Campaigns > Design > Segments/Lists screen
2) Press the Add Segment button.
3) Hit the + button prom Pick Applet
4) Hit the button in the folder location (Used Segments)
5) Drill down on the Name: MKTGBIADMIN/Shared. You will see the below error.
Upgraded Siebel from 8.0 to IP2016
Using OBI 12c for Siebel Marketing Application Integration.
Successfully navigate to Segments Screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms