User Getting HTTP Status 404 When Navigating Through Siebel Application And Clicking Multiple Time on Screen tabs or Screen View tabs
(Doc ID 2307876.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Siebel users execute multiple clicks on view tabs or screen tabs while navigating on Siebel Application at some point users got a HTP Status 404 from the Siebel Application Interfaces and user is kicked out from Siebel Application on browser and the the page below:
The issue can be reproduced at will on standard Siebel Application with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application using User Preferences > Behavior > Navigation Control = Tab
2. Click on Accounts screen tab to navigate to Accounts screen
3. Click multiples times (at least 3) on Account Home view tab
4. Switch Accounts List view
5. Click multiples times (at least 3) on Accounts List view tab
6. Keep repeating steps 3. to 5. steps above clicking multiples time on the view tab link when switching views
7. After multiple attempts (around 5) the user get HTTP Status 404 as above.
Upgrade to Siebel CRM Innovation Pack 2017 or higher Siebel CRM Updates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document