Batch Upload of Attachment with a duplicate file error with SBL-DAT-00382
(Doc ID 2318216.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Siebel and navigate to service request screen
2. create a new Service request and navigate to attachment screen
3. Add a new file att0.jpg and att1.jpg files would get added
4. now try to att1.jpg and att2.jpg. att2.jpg and would get added and
att1.jpg would get replaced after you click the confirmation
5. now try to att2.jpg and any file with a different extension lie .xlsx and
you would see an error SBL-DAT-00382: The same values for 'Attachment Name,
Type' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure
that the field values are unique. and then xlsx files doesn't get uploaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document