Setting Up And Using JAVA64 Named Subsystem For Siebel EAI JMS Transport
(Doc ID 2332726.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Siebel IP2016 and IP2017 releases provide enhanced Java capability for using 64 bit Java.
This KM provides an example of how set up and test Siebel EAI JMS Transport service call using the new JAVA64 Profile.
The overall steps are:
1. Set up the JMS queue (using JMS AQ Direct DB Access Without Middleware) - reference KM article: - How To Setup Siebel JMS To Access Oracle AQ Directly (Without Middleware)?(Doc ID 1345742.1)
2. Set up and verify the Java Web Container / ApplicationContainer
3. Set up the Siebel JAVA64 Profile.
- As of Siebel IP16 and above, JAVA (32 bit) is no longer supported. Only JAVA64 (64 bit Java/JRE) is supported. Please refer to MOS Certifications for more information.
- All Java/JMS integrations from Siebel IP16 onwards should use JAVA64 subsystem (64 bit).
4. Logging level and log files
5. Test the connection from Siebel to the JMS queue using the JAVA64 Profile and Java Web Container/ApplicationContainer
For more information on what to perform in each step, please refer to the next series of tabs in sequential order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!