Test Scripts Are Not visible to the UI On IP17
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is recording their test scripts however not able to view them from the UI.
1. Open Siebel application with below URL
a. goto the Customer URL
2. Click the Camcorder on the toolbar to open the recording panel
3. Click on the Start Button
4. Navigate to a screen and query a record.
5. Click on Stop button in same panel
6. Click on Generate button (Floppy icon)
7. System does not display popup message with the number of scripts generated and scripts tab should display generated scripts.
8. ‘Import’ button in ‘Scripts’ div is clicked, system does not add scripts to the database (Sitemap -> Release -> Test Scripts) and display popup how many scripts are added to the database.
The following message occurs
0 script(s) imported and archived.
1 script(s) failed. Check the log file for a more detailed error message. (SBL-APS-52032).
SBL-BPR-00172: Process definition 'Testscript Import Workflow' does not have an input step..
Customer is not able to import test scripts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms