Test Scripts Are Not visible to the UI On IP17
(Doc ID 2335843.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is recording their test scripts however not able to view them from the UI.
1. Open Siebel application with below URL
a. goto the Customer URL
2. Click the Camcorder on the toolbar to open the recording panel
3. Click on the Start Button
4. Navigate to a screen and query a record.
5. Click on Stop button in same panel
6. Click on Generate button (Floppy icon)
7. System does not display popup message with the number of scripts generated and scripts tab should display generated scripts.
8. ‘Import’ button in ‘Scripts’ div is clicked, system does not add scripts to the database (Sitemap -> Release -> Test Scripts) and display popup how many scripts are added to the database.
The following message occurs
0 script(s) imported and archived.
1 script(s) failed. Check the log file for a more detailed error message. (SBL-APS-52032).
SBL-BPR-00172: Process definition 'Testscript Import Workflow' does not have an input step..
Customer is not able to Generate Test Scripts since due the standard "Testscript Import Workflow" not been activated as per Document Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation (Doc ID 2396540.2)
Or the "Testscript Import Workflow" has been activate but the workflow definition on the Siebel Repository is corrupted. For some customer the workflow definition is empty with no steps defined or missing some steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document