LOY Member Last Transaction Processed Date Is Not Populated With Today Date
(Doc ID 2373374.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loyalty Member "Last Transaction Processed Date" is being populated with the latest "Transaction Date"
It is expected that "Last Transaction Processed Date" is populated with "Process On" date or <= Today's Date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Loy Member>>Transaction view
2. Create Accrual or Redemption transaction
3. Provide Transaction Date > Todays date or future date
4. Process the transaction and transaction should get process and status changes to Processed
5. Check at DB LAST_TXN_PROCED_DT is stamped with Transaction Date given future date instead it should stamp todays date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document