Siebel eMail Response Is Not Processing Inbound Emails, All The Emails Remains In the Inbox After Building A New Environment.
(Doc ID 2389930.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 7.5.2 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is trying to setup in Production a new mail box using Internet SMTP/IMAP Server driver, but after setup it in Production the email are not been pulled fro the mailboxes
Siebel application should pull the email from the IMAP Server as it did in the Test environment using Internet SMTP/IMAP Server driver profile associated to the response group.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Siebel Email Response to use a Internet SMTP/IMAP Server driver profile
2. Start the Siebel Server running the CommInboundRcvr component
3. The emails in the mail box should disappears indicating that Siebel has pulled it, but they remain in the mail box
4. Verifying in the Siebel Application they do not see the corresponding email been processed.
Some other observations:
- No Internet SMTP/POP3 or IMAP Server driver log files such as POP3SMTP_xx_xxx_xxx_xxxx.log or IMAPSMTP_xx_xxx_xxx_xxxx.log is been created showing Siebel trying to connect and pull the emails.
- If the user navigate to Site Map>Administration - Server Management>Components>select Communication Inbound Receiver for Siebel Server XYZ and check the child applet State Values. The 'Response Groups Loaded" state value is empty indicating that no Response Group has been loaded by this CommInboundRcvr.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document