Delete LOV Through Workspace Does not Delete LOVs in Main Workspace
(Doc ID 2441432.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 18.5 to 18.5 [Release V17]
Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting LOVs in a child workspace, users expect the LOVs to be deleted from the main workspace after delivering the child workspace.
After delivering the child workspace where the LOVs were deleted, the main workspace indicated those LOVs with both Active and Inactive fields set to "Y".
1. Login to Tools and create a child workspace.
2. In the child workspace, create more custom LOV values for any LOV type.
3. Deliver the child workspace together with a config change: new LOVs appear in the main workspace and are available in the application.
4. Using a child workspace , delete some of the created LOVs.
5. Deliver the child workspace, together with a config change.
6. Check that in the main workspace, the deleted LOVs still appear: They have both Inactive and Active fields set to "Y".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document