How To Configure A Third Party HTTP Load Balancer For Siebel Application Interface Servers
(Doc ID 2473553.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We installed an Siebel CRM 18.8 (which is very new version) high availability environment. This environment consists of:
- DMZ zone - 2 Application interfaces: AI1 and AI2
- Appl zone - 4 Application Servers: SBL1, SBL2, SBL3 and SBL4
- We deployed Gateway Registry Cluster on SBL1, SBL2, SBL3
- We deployed Gateway Service Cluster on SBL1, SBL2, SBL3 and SBL4.
- Siebel FS - NAS Clustering
- Siebel Database - RAC
We need to implement load balance service for the AI1 and AI2 in the DMZ zone. I would like to know which are the recommended settings for the Load Balancer related with Siebel application 18.8?
1. persistence method - http cookie, http cookie insert, http header or source ip
2. Header / Cookies
3. Round Robin or not
4. Another settings in order to obtain the best performance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document