How To Configure A Third Party HTTP Load Balancer For Siebel Application Interface Servers
(Doc ID 2473553.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel CRM 18.8 was installed (which is very new version) as a high availability environment. This environment consists of:
- DMZ zone - 2 Application interfaces: AI1 and AI2
- Appl zone - 4 Application Servers: SBL1, SBL2, SBL3 and SBL4
- Also deployed was Gateway Registry Cluster on SBL1, SBL2, SBL3
- Also deployed was Gateway Service Cluster on SBL1, SBL2, SBL3 and SBL4.
- Siebel FS - NAS Clustering
- Siebel Database - RAC
there was a need to implement load balance service for the AI1 and AI2 in the DMZ zone. What are the recommended settings for the Load Balancer related with Siebel application 18.8?
1. persistence method - http cookie, http cookie insert, http header or source ip
2. Header / Cookies
3. Round Robin or not
4. Another settings in order to obtain the best performance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document